Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
language problem

1521 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2018-08-05 14:38:22

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    francuzz
    2018-08-05 13:44:37
    Hi I want to change language on russian how can I do it. When I change language diagnostic need activate it

Tags: problem

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2018-08-05 14:38:22 (Reply to:francuzz)

You need to register the tool ,then contact Autel Support with  your  unit's Serial # and register password and request  language changed to Russian and get confirmation the  language  has been successfully authorized and changed to Russian with instructions on whether or not you have to perform a Factory Restore which will wipe all the software, then select Russian Language and have to re-download all the software that is available so far in your Russian Language , probably be more or less only the car makes typically found in Russia) so you might be screwed out of USA and Asian car coverage not typically found in the Russian market. I would first Find out if Tool might not have as comprehensive global car coverage in the Russian Language  and  make sure you have a reliable non interrupted high speed WIFI with an entire day set aside with the unit in it's docking station to download all the vehicle software available in the Russian Language.
  Total1 Pages